ORGANISATIONAL DEVELOPMENT experts Synergia Coaching Limited are excited to announce a brand new programme of Institute of Leadership and Management approved courses, to be held at Moddershall Oaks, Staffordshire.
Would you like to develop your own Leadership and Management abilities or refine a specific Leadership skill? ILM qualifications will offer you an industry recognised standard which can benefit business and individual growth.
As one of the region’s leading ILM approved centres, Staffordshire based Synergia Coaching Ltd will be delivering four new courses commencing September and running through to May 2017:
ILM Level 3 Certificate in Leadership & Management is bespoke to those with management responsibilities but have no formal training.
Units covered in this programme include –
- Leading and motivating a team
- Understanding Conflict Management in the workplace
- Understanding how to lead effective meetings
- Understanding Training and Coaching in the workplace
ILM Level 5 Certificate in Leadership & Management is aimed at Middle Managers ready to take the next step.
The objectives of this programme are to –
- Broaden an individual’s self-awareness and Emotional Intelligence.
- To build a thorough understanding of their own Leadership and Management approach.
- To learn how to manage individuals and teams in the most effective manner.
- To understand the process of Performance Management and how to ensure its effective use within a variety of organisations in line with organisational values.
- To develop a range of leadership skills including Coaching and Mentoring.
ILM Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring is tailored to those who would like to coach or mentor as part of their normal work role.
The programme is designed to enable individuals to:
- Design, develop and deliver a 12 hour coaching programme within your organisation
- Identify the characteristics of effective coaches and mentors and present a case for the use of coaching or mentoring within your organisation
- Review your ability to communicate effectively
ILM Level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching and Mentoring is for those individuals wishing to develop as external coaches as well as at executive level, providing skills to develop their own business and/or lead the way in developing a coaching culture within their organisation.
The objectives of this programme are to:
- Adapt a leadership approach embracing coaching and mentoring.
- Build skills to operate as either an internal or external coach for senior leaders.
Clare Barnett, Managing Director at Synergia Coaching Ltd said:
“Whilst in-company training develops managers to a very high standard, it may not provide recognisable and transferable skills outside of the immediate organisation. Our ILM approved awards re-dress this by providing access to a quality learning experience that is acknowledged and valued among the wider business community and which significantly develops your leadership skills and knowledge.”
To book a place on a 2016/7 course or to find out more simply follow the links on this website. If you’d like to discuss flexible payment options contact Kerry Clark on 01785 711593.
For all media enquiries please contact Lisa Black at Quick Black Fox Communications on 07577 034992.
Notes to editors:
- Synergia Coaching Ltd are a national provider of specialist organisational development training, delivering both accredited and non-accredited coaching, mentoring and leadership development programmes to both private and public sector organisations and independent schools since 2008.
- Synergia Coaching Ltd is based at Office 1C, Barn 3, Dunston Business Village, Staffordshire, ST18 9AB. Telephone 01785 711593.
- The Institute of Leadership and Management is the UK’s largest management body, combining industry leading qualifications and specialist member services.
- Synergia’s tutorial team are all specialists in their field and bring a wide range of professional expertise from both the private and public sectors. The team are skilled in executive coaching, leadership development, 360-degree feedback, psychometric testing, neuro-linguistic programming and coaching supervision.
- Current clients of Synergia Coaching Ltd include Shropshire Petals, South Warwick Foundation Trust Hospital and The Maynard School, Exeter.